May 6-7, 2019 Biological Observations Workshop co-hosted by NROC, MBON, ATN & OTF.
Clicking the link will start a download of a zipped PDF of the presentation.
- Bill Woodward, IOOS Animal Telemetry Network (ATN): Workshop Overview
- Gabrielle Canonico, U.S. IOOS Marine Biodiversity Observation Network (MBON): What Is MBON?
- Fred Whorisky, Ocean Tracking Network (OTN): What Is the OTN?
- Jeff Runge, University of Maine, GMRI, ISMN Director: Observing Change in Northeast Regional Ecosystems
- Sean Lucey, Northeast Integrated Ecosystem Assessment: NOAA Ecosystem Assessment (IEA) Program
- Grace Moses, Army Corp. of Engineers: Data Utilization for Siting an Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site for Northern MA, NH, & Southern ME
- Sigrid Keuhnemund, WWF Canada: Risk and Resilience in a New Era
- Jason Goldstein, Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve: A Climate of Change & Challenges for Sustaining Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Kalle Matso, Piscataqua Regional Estuary Partnership: Coming Soon
- Ben Cowie Haskell, Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary: Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary: A Natural Resource, a Natural Opportunity
- Véronique Nolet, Green Marine: Mitigating the Risk of Ship Strikes through a Collaborative Approach
- Zach Klyver, Bar Harbor Whale Watch, Blue Planet Strategies, LLC: Whale Watching
- Laura Morse, Orsted: A Developer's Perspective: the Value of Biological Observation Networks
- Cynthia Wigren, Atlantic White Shark Conservancy: Awareness Inspires Conservation
- Nathan Furey, University of New Hampshire: Integrating Telemetry into Ecology: A Couple Lessons from the Pacific
- James Sulikowski, University of New England: Telemetry Practices in New England
- Graham Sherwood, Gulf of Maine Research Institute: Research Overview
- Greg Skomal, Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries: Movement Ecology of the White Shark in the North Atlantic
- Heidi Sosik, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution: Linking Pelagic Community Structure with Ecosystem Dynamics and Production Regimes on the Changing Northeast US Shelf
- Sean Hayes, Northeast Fisheries Science Center: NEFSC Protected Species Branch: A Few Snapshots
- Samir Patel, Coonamessett Farm Foundation: Coonamessett Farm Foundation Loggerhead Research Program
- Bill Hoffman, Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries: Accoustic Telemetry Research
- Alison Watts, University of New Hampshire: Environmental DNA (eDNA) Methods to Monitor Marine Systems
December 10, 2015 NERACOOS Annual Meeting
December 4, 2014 NERACOOS Annual Meeting
December 5, 2013 NERACOOS Annual Meeting
December 5, 2012 NERACOOS Annual Meeting
September 26, 2012 NERACOOS/NECODP Data Management Workshop